Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014... A Healthy New Year!

Exciting News... Green Smoothies Mom has some new ventures coming up in 2014!

 

 Stay tuned and make sure you sign up for all the new support I'm offering towards a Healthy Lifestyle which includes:

  New classes, a News-Letter, Meet-Up Groups for Shopping and Movies, and an Amazing New Support Group!

  I have been hearing your requests and want to help you all continue with High Energy and Great Health!...

 

Wishing you all, Peace, Love and Great Health in the New Year!
<3 ~Regina GSM

 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds yummy! Love the color! I look forward to trying it :-)
    Vitamix

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I wish I could also have attended “Green Smoothies Mom ventures”. It would have been a great fun. You know I love drinking Green smoothies. Your blogs has always been my inspiration for trying different Green drink methods.

    ReplyDelete