Friday, November 1, 2013

Smoothies for Health Class @ Montvale Library

 

Great News !

I will be hosting a FREE Green Smoothies Class at the Montvale Library

Tuesday, November 19, 7:00-8:30 pm

FREE EVENT: Smoothies for Health Talk & Demonstration
Health coach/wellness advocate Regina Hanrahan (aka Green Smoothies Mom) will talk about and prepare samples of nutritious and delicious health drinks. Free samples and recipes will be provided.

Registration to this free event is limited to 12, so register early!

 If they say the class is full ask to be put on the waiting list.

Register for this free event in person, by phone (201-391-5090) or by email to montvalelibraryprograms@gmail.com

 

1 comment:

  1. My trainer has told me multiple of times that if I drink green smoothies after I run I will lose weight faster. I haven't tried it yet but I can see how a green smoothie can help you lose weight faster in comparison to eating a meal after you go running. This is something I'm looking into trying and getting into the habit of.

    http://www.cheyennerubyjuice.com

    ReplyDelete